Indian Institute of Planning and Management, India Email: [email protected]
We are very happy to announce that conference series is organizing “7th Global Congress on Rare Diseases & Orphan Drug” which is going to be held on April 27-28, 2020 Istanbul, Turkey. The Theme of the conference is “Commitment to Excellence in the field of rare diseases” .This conference is going to cover the entire field related to rare diseases its complication and the management and it also cover what is the innovative treatment related to their disorders. Our Conference can review the major event in developing, upgrading and teaching drug chemistry, Nuerological reproduction and metabolic syndromes and many more. Our Discipline strongly bracing by the possibilities offered by Neurosurgery and by the progress in experimental pharmacology, needs this important moment, which can be reviewed by our World Congress Event. In the same way, the achievements of randomized clinical trials, epidemiological surveys, and large metaanalysis will allow us to better understand the possibilities and advantages of our therapies and diagnostic approaches.
• Alessandro Ferrario with the Tittle “Plastic surgery after massive weight loss”
• Anshoo Agarwal with the Tittle “Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity in Children with Genetic Disorders”
• Muhammad Kashif with the Tittle “Dealing with obesity at a public sector hospital in Pakistan, A third world country with limited resources”
• Vahid Eidkhani with the Tittle “Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG) prevalence surge among Iranian adolescents in a decade: The Tehran lipid and glucose study”
• For the upcoming Conference “3rd Global Meeting on Obesity and Diet Imbalance” The Organizing Committee Member (OCM) are
• Loai Mohammad Fakhery Bani Issa Nursing Director/Quality consultant/ C. Instructor/Hospital, PHC, BIU M Lab, Ambulaltory, Dental clinic Surveyor.
• Nechama Cohen is Director Jewish Diabetes Association, Certified Naturopath, Diabetes, Nutrition Coach
• Dr Mojtaba Mafi is OCM World Scientific Federation of Neuroscience
Editorial Board/Verified Reviewer/Academic Speaker & Author, Scientist
The Next series of conference organize by ME conference is 7th Global Congress on Rare Diseases & Orphan Drug which is going to be held during April 27-28, 2020 in Istanbul, Turkey. The theme of the conference is Current Emerging Trends to Save a Child.
Program Manager | RARE DISEASES MEET 2020
Phone No.: +44-203-7690-972
WhatsApp No.: +81-345711803
Send a mail to [email protected]