Professor and Academic Tenure of Chemistry at California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Neurological Disorder 2020 loosens up a genuine welcome to all of the Scientists, researchers, surgeons, corporate staff, students, professors and people over the globe and sharing new results and improvements in Neuroscience and Neurology at 26th Annual Summit on Neuroscience & Neurological Disorders which is going to take place on May 18-19, 2020 in Osaka, Japan.
Neuroscience and Neurology Conference Committee is proposed to regard elevated respect for capable youthful specialists, scientists, youthful examiners, post-graduate students and junior staff in affirmation of their remarkable responsibility towards the event subject. The Young Scientist Awards twist around in reverse in giving a strong master headway to young academicians and pros by meeting authorities to exchange and share their experiences on all fields of Neurology. The honor depends on exhibit of the candidate's greatness in logical research, capacity to impart logical data plainly and concisely to a group of people of researchers and individuals from the overall population on their specific research field and to address inquiries from the crowd.
Every nominated candidate will be required to allow a brief oral introduction (20 minutes introduction, 5 minutes talk) before a general crowd of researchers and individuals at Neurological Disorders 2020.
The nominations for your researcher award at Neurological Disorder 2020: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate hypothesis work Presentation, only 25 nominations will be acknowledged at the Neurological Disorder 2020 energetic research exchange. The award ceremony will be held at the Neurological Disorder 2020 which will occur in Osaka, Japan during May 18-19, 2020.
• Youthful Scientist Award recognition certificate and award to the victors.
• Our meetings give the best platform to your exploration through oral presentations.
• Find out about vocation improvement with all the most recent innovations by systems administration.
• Young Scientists & Surgeons will get fitting and auspicious data by this Forum.
• The stage for joint effort among young specialists for better advancement.
• Give a chance to look into association and built up senior agents over the globe in the field.
• Offer the thoughts with both prominent specialists and guides.
• It's an incredible benefit for young specialists to find out about the examination territories for growing their exploration information.
• Submit your research summary as per the template available at abstract submission portal
• Submit the supporting materials listed below
• Be willing to present his/her work at Conference series conferences
• Copy of your passport as a proof for your age
• Copy of abstract submitted as first author
• Completed application form
• Updated Curriculum vitae
• All submissions must be in English.
• You should present an oral presentation only.
• You can present a single talk under the young scientist award category, and you should be either the 1st author or co-author of the work.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English